We know just how hot it can get in Marietta during the summer months. Some days it feels like you will melt right into your furniture. However, you don’t have to sweat it out until fall; just call Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air for 24-hour air conditioning service and our expert technicians will be there in no time to make sure you and your family can rest in comfort all summer long.
If your AC has been acting up lately and you aren't sure what it could be. Check out our air conditioning services then give us a call!
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
While not all plumbing problems must be addressed the moment you notice something is off, certain issues require immediate attention. Not taking fast action can put your home in danger of significant property damage and leave your loved ones vulnerable to health risks.
Call a 24-hour plumber if you're experiencing any of the following:
- Blocked sewer line - When more than one plumbing fixture is backing up, this could indicate a blocked sewer line. When a sewer line backs up, it can create a serious health hazard and result in significant flooding and property damage.
- Broken water line - A sudden jump in water consumption (check your water meter) means your main water supply line may be cracked. Call a plumber immediately as a broken main water pipe can cause structural damage to your home among other issues.
- Burst pipe - Do you notice water accumulating under your floors or within your walls? You may have a burst pipe or leak that needs immediate professional attention to keep damage to a minimum.
- No hot water - While not having access to warm running water is not as serious as a sewer backup, it can put a big strain on your daily routine. Contact us if you need emergency water heater repair.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues in your home, call Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air for emergency plumbing repairs in Marietta. Rest easy knowing expert help is on the way!
Is Your Air Conditioner Doing This? Call Us Immediately for Help!
The last thing anyone wants during the summer is for the air conditioner to quit. To keep your air conditioner in tip-top shape, look for these signs that something is wrong and then call in a 24-hour air conditioning repair company.
- Refrigerant Leak
- Clogged Filter
- Faulty or Failing Thermostat
- Clogged Drain Line
- Blown Breakers and Fuses
- Dirty Condenser Coils
If you notice any of these or other problems with your air conditioner, call a professional HVAC company for repair and maintenance.
These Electrical Emergencies Demand a Professional Electrician
Dealing with any electrical problem is challenging, and most emergency situations call for the experience of a professional 24-hour electrician. Since electrical emergencies don’t follow “business hours” call for help in any of the following situations.
- Electric Outage - If you’re experiencing an outage that’s not because of a storm or power failure, check your circuit breakers. If all seems normal, call a 24-hour electrical service for help.
- Burning Smells - If you notice burning smells or scorch marks around your outlets, it could mean the circuit is overloaded, which could start a fire.
- Sparks - Sparking coming from an outlet or appliance isn’t something to mess with. If you see sparks, turn off power and call a 24-hour electrician immediately!
Is your furnace making strange noises? It could be a symptom of a bigger problem. Check out our heating services and call us for an inspection.
Why Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air?
We know there’s a variety of 24-hour emergency service providers you can call if you’re in the Marietta area. At Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air we offer flat rate pricing so there’s never a surprise on your bill. Also, we’re family owned and operated and are involved in the community; we see you as neighbors, not customers.