Duct sealing can save you money and lead to greater indoor comfort. Even if your ducts are brand new, they could still be leaking as much as 30% of the air that flows through them. Some signs that your ducts are leaking air are: high utility bills (summer & winter), finding some of your rooms are difficult to heat or cool, or a stuffy feeling in certain areas of your home. Duct sealing can benefit you and your home by:
- Adding indoor comfort
- No more hot or cold spots
- No more stuffy rooms
- Improve indoor air quality
- Added safety: properly sealed ducts prevent combustion gases and carbon monoxide from gaining access to your living spaces through cracks or holes in your ducts
- Lower utility bills: your heating and cooling systems won’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable.
- Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air also offers additional rebates and incentives to help with your home comfort improvements.
At Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we perform a Duct Blaster test using specialized tools and instruments. This test enables us to pinpoint the amount and locations of air leakage from your ducts. Leaking ducts require more air to deliver the desired level of indoor comfort. More air translates into greater amounts of wasted energy and higher home energy bills. Having your ducts inspected once a year during your annual AC system cleaning and inspection can help detect problems early on. Call or request your appointment online with Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air today.
Contact Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air today and ask to speak to one of our indoor air quality specialists. We can come out to your home (our services areas) to assess your air quality and recommend the best way to help improve it. Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air also offers dehumidifiers, air filters and filtration systems which are other effective ways to purify your air and improve the overall air quality of your home.