Heat Pump Repair & Replacement Services
Keeping your home at a comfortable temperature all year long is the job of your heat pump. Call us for heat pump repair service the minute you have trouble!
Marietta Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
At Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air, we know how important it is that your heat pump function to keep you both cool and warm when you need it. And when you have problems, you want them fixed right away. Call us for heat pump replacement or a new heat pump installation.
Don't let a failing heat pump leave you out in the cold this winter! Call Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air for heat pump repair service or heat pump replacement if you're in the Marietta, GA area.
Schedule Service in 3 Easy Steps
Need To Know
You depend on your heat pump to both cool and heat your home, and when it breaks down, you're in for a miserable time. Here are 5 common problems that our heat pump repair service technicians can fix.
- Loss of Heat
- Lukewarm Air
- Cold Air
- Inefficient Cycling
- Strange Noises
Some of these problems can be fixed, while others represent a more serious fix. It's up to your heat pump repair service to steer you in the right direction.
You've heard it's essential to maintain your furnace or air conditioner, but you also must maintain your heat pump if you expect it to remain in good working condition and to perform when needed. Here are some tips to maintain your heat pump.
- Inspect and change a dirty filter
- Flush the drain line
- Clean the indoor coils and drain pan
- Check thermostat connections
- Lubricate blower motor bearings
With a little preventative maintenance, there's no reason your heat pump won't last a long time and perform as needed.
With care, a heat pump can last about 20 years, but if you notice signs it's declining, you may question whether it's worth a repair or if you're better off replacing the system. Here's how to know which direction to go.
- HOW OLD IS IT? - The older your system is, the more likely it will be better to replace it.
- HOW FREQUENT ARE THE REPAIRS? - If you're repairing the unit more than before, it's a sign that the money would be better spent towards a new unit.
- RISING ENERGY BILLS - As heat pumps age, they become less efficient. Older heat pumps are better replaced with newer models that can save you money on your energy bills.
Get a Service Estimate. Let Us Win Your Business!
See What Your Neighbors are Saying