Heating Repair & Maintenance Services
Is your heater ready for Old Man Winter's arrival? Make sure by calling for a heating tune-up today!
Marietta Heating Repair & Maintenance
Winter can be brutal here in Marietta, GA, which is why it's essential that your heater is up to the task when it's go-time! If your heater wasn't giving you the warmth you needed last year, chances are it will be the same or worse this year. Call Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air for heating repair service and heater maintenance and be sure you'll be safe and warm all winter long.
Up To $250 OFF
Whole Home Water Filtration
Up to $200 OFF
Water Heater Install
First Time Customers
Up To $2000 OFF
New Heating and Air System
Schedule Service in 3 Easy Steps
Need To Know
Like any appliance, your furnace has a limited lifespan. Here are 5 signs that yours is failing.
- AGE - Heaters over 20 years old are inefficient and due for replacement
- RISE IN ENERGY BILLS - As your furnace ages, it becomes less efficient, which means you have higher energy bills.
- FREQUENT REPAIRS - If your furnace needs more and more repairs, it's a sign that it's time to invest that money in a new system.
- FLUCTUATION IN TEMPERATURES - If you have trouble maintaining a consistent temperature, you may need a repair or replacement
- STRANGE SOUNDS - Whenever your furnace is making grinding or squealing sounds, it's telling you that there's a problem and you need a heating repair service right away.
Coming home or waking up to a freezing house is enough to make you want to cry. If your heater goes out, here's what to do.
- Check your pilot light or the power to your furnace
- Make sure the thermostat is set correctly
- Make sure your circuit breakers haven't tripped
- Call a heating repair service that offers 24/7 support
Even if you're using the same amount of energy to heat your home, you might see your energy bills rising. One culprit may be an old, inefficient heater. If you have a furnace that's over 20 years old, chances are it's not operating as efficiently as a newer model, and that's costing you money. If you're in doubt, call a heater repair service for an inspection.
Get a Service Estimate. Let Us Win Your Business!
See What Your Neighbors are Saying